Consignment is the best of both buying and selling children's clothes, toys, and other items.
A consignment sale is an event where you can bring your children's outgrown or unused items and make money from selling them.
We will display your items along with other consignor's items and pay you 60% of the sale price. The other 40% will be directly placed in the Woven Together Adoption Fund. You will be cleaning out your closets, making money, and supporting a good cause.
Consignment sales will bring much higher prices than a yard sale, typically a third to a half of the retail price. Prices are determined by condition of the item, factoring in the size and availability of the item. Our sale is located in an indoor location in Lincoln. Unlike a yard sale, we will be open for business rain or shine. If you are one who does not enjoy having a yard sale, you will enjoy the benefits of being a consignor with us.
Another benefit to becoming a consignor is the Consignor's Presale. The presale is a buying period before we open to the public, allowing our consignors to get the best selection of the inventory of hundreds of items from more than 25 consignors. Butterflies will help you sell your items for a good price as a consignor and give you excellent quality of items to find as a shopper. Join our consignment community; we'll help you earn money by reusing your unused children's items!
Expecting a baby? Have a grandchild? Need an Easter outfit at a family friendly price? Find what your child needs BEFORE we open to the public via this fundraising night for Ryan and Deanne Mott. They are a family from Mt. Pulaski who are currently working on their third international adoption. Come show them your support while getting premier selection of the sale.